- Tiffany Fairey, Rachel Kerr, Jelena Petrović and James Gow, New Bearings in Post-Conflict Evaluation: A Principle Based Approach (London: King’s College London, 2020). https://doi.org/10.18742/pub01-041
- Tiffany Fairey, Rachel Kerr, What Works? Creative Approaches to Transitional Justice in Bosnia and Herzegovina, International Journal of Transitional Justice, Volume 14, Issue 1, March 2020, Pages 142–164, https://doi.org/10.1093/ijtj/ijz031
- Reconciliations Exhibition Catalogue. Written introductions by James Gow, Rachel Kerr, Paul Lowe and Paul Coldwell.
Fairey, Tiffany. 2019. ‘Evaluation Report: Balkan Diskurs Youth Correspondents Programme, Bosnia and Herzegovina’. Art & Reconciliation Working Paper Series.
- Redwood, Henry & Wedderburn, Alister. 2019. ‘A cat-and-Maus game: the politics of truth and reconciliation in post-conflict comics.’ Review of International Studies.
- Fairey, Tiffany. 2019. (Un)photographing Peace, Photography and Culture, 12:3, 377-381, DOI: 10.1080/17514517.2019.1656425
- Sokolić, Ivor, and Denisa Kostovicova. ‘Reconciliation as Activity: Opportunities for Action’. Policy Brief, June 2018. Centre for Research, Documentation and Publication (CRDP).
Fairey, Tiffany. 2018. ‘Participatory Arts and Peacebuilding: Embodying and Challenging Reconciliation’. In Participatory Arts for Invisible Communities: PAIC; Irena Sertić (Ed), 204–14. Zagreb, Croatia: Omnimedia.
- Kerr, Rachel. 2017. ‘The ‘Art’ of Reconciliation’. FICHL Policy Brief Series No 78.
Fairey, Tiffany. 2017. ‘The Arts in Peacebuilding and Reconciliation: Mapping Practice’. Art & Reconciliation Working Paper Series.